Thursday, July 21, 2016

My Birthday!!

Today is my Birthday!!! I never really care about my birthday. It's just another day. But this year it feels different. I'm nowhere close to home. My family is at home. My girl is not here to surprise me with coffee. I'm a little sad. I miss those buggers at home. But today will be great. I'm about to leave to go work on the Farm at Sunnyside. I drove around it yesterday and it's really peaceful. I've got my water and bandana ready. Here's to hoping the sun and heat don't wear me out too much. 

Nora has made me dinner reservations at the Inn at Little Washington. I had never heard of it and the more I look into it and the more I talk to people about it the more excited I've become. I'm sure I'll have lots of photos and lots of stories to post tomorrow. 

So here's to a GREAT DAY. Happy Birthday, ME!!! 
@LesDamesdescoffier #LDEI

No comments:

Post a Comment