Monday, July 18, 2016

Good Morning, D.C.!!

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE! In true SNAPE fashion, I woke up, had a coffee and went walking. Hey- you can walk places here. Everywhere. Or ride a bike. Rush hour. Yup. I walked to a little grocer that turned out to be closed until 11. When SNAPES travel, we don't eat out, really, but we do find local grocery stores and we buy food that we know will be good, good for us and handy. So where did I go? Whole Foods. I sat and had a Greek Yogurt for breakfast (and I'm getting the whole milk vanilla from now on, people) and bought a few things. I don't know where these next few days will lead me or where I'll be when and what "meals" will be available, so I bought some things to take with me so I don't fall down. This is how we do it.

And by the way, you can buy quail eggs at Whole Foods here, just in case you were wondering. And HoneyCrisp apples are $1.99 a lb. WHAT ???? I'm staying here just for the HoneyCrisps.

I've walked 5,000 steps already and I'm about to go to an Exercise Class with Nora.
@LesDamesdescoffier #LDEI

No comments:

Post a Comment