Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Going to Washington, D.C!!!

Good Morning! 

I will be leaving for Washington, D.C. in just a few days to spend a week learning, working, sweating, sharing, eating, harvesting, resting, thinking, meditating, sharing and lots of other lovely things. I will be spending two days working alongside Nora Pouillon in her restaurant, Restaurant Nora- the first certified all organic restaurant. I will spend one day walking around D.C. and experiencing a place I haven't visited since Elementary School. (a long time ago, people.) For the last two days I will drive out to Washington, VA and will work on the Organic Farm called The Farm at Sunnyside. I will spend my birthday there and will then treat myself to a very nice dinner. I will spend the night at the farm and get up on Friday and work it again! I plan to take lots of notes, photographs and make lots of lasting memories. 

My mission on this trip is to take in as much information as I can and bring it back to Atlanta where I can share it with many, many people- children and adults. 

I will be blogging, posting on Facebook and posting to my Instagram account, so please feel free to follow this next Journey. Rumor has it that phone service at the farm is non-existent, so if there is a delay in my postings, know that I will be catching up once I've taken an electronic break. 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Leaf-and-Loaf-llc-1658230804416831/
Blog: http://suesnape.blogspot.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/Sue.Snape.Leaf.and.Loaf/
@LesDamesdescoffier #LDEI

No comments:

Post a Comment