Friday, November 12, 2010

There are No Coincidences

So a few weeks ago I was at the Super H Mart (an awesome Asian grocery store) with my Asian class. We started talking with a man who was there with his small son, and just made small talk.

This last weekend I went to a fantastic event at Serenbe where many, many local chefs came and created small dishes for everyone to taste. One of the "guys behind the food" looked really familiar, and then I saw his son and realized he was the guy we were talking with at the Super H. So I introduced myself again.

To be respectful, I will not mention names, but he happens to be the new Executive Chef at a very nice restaurant in Decatur, which also happens to be owned by one of the Indigo Girls.

The week before this, my son came home and asked me to play "Watershed" by the Indigo Girls because he's on a watershed project at school, and his teacher played this song and he LOVED it.

Synchronicity?

No comments:

Post a Comment