Saturday, November 20, 2010

Money

So I woke up in a bit of a funk today realizing that my "business account" was down to almost nothing, which meant I would have to wait on my insurance and business license. I was really bummed and decided it would all work out. I just got the mail and in it was a check for me for $600!!! From school- I received a scholarship for being on Dean's List in 1993 and also more money for perfect attendance. THAT IS ALMOST EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO FINISH BUSINESS AND BUY SUPPLIES TO START MAKING GRANOLA!!! Amazing. Once again. Amazing.

2 comments:

  1. You got a check from your old school for scholarship/perfect attendance in 1993? Spooky! My alma mater just wants me to make donations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clarification- because I was on the Dean's List in 1993, the school I'm at now gave me a scholarship. ; ) And they also give you $100 credit for every quarter you have perfect attendance in all your classes. Silly, but I'll take it!

    ReplyDelete