Monday, August 16, 2010

Food Truck

Some days the idea of investing in a single location restaurant scares the hummus out of me. So I am considering switching gears just a bit to a Food Truck. Yes, a Food Truck. There are plenty of slang and derogatory names for these, but so what. Atlanta is not a place for these just yet, or at least it has not yet been accepted. Maybe by the time I'm ready to jump into an investment (or invest with someone else's money), Atlanta may be ready. BE READY. HERE I COME!

3 comments:

  1. Just not one of those quilted aluminum thingies that show up at construction sites ... affectionately known as roach coaches. I think a proper road vehicle for your high-end delicacies ... kow that would be awesome. What's your target audience? Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.. of course a high-end road vehicle, what else? and if the construction sites have enough people that want my lunches, you can be sure I'll visit them!!! in, of course, my high-end road vehicle.... Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here you go: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FREIGHTLINER-DODGE-FOOD-SPRINTER-CONCESSION-TRUCK-/110573922580?pt=US_Cars_Trucks#v4-45

    That's a lotta mousse!

    ReplyDelete