Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The Hawk, Revisited

It's been weeks since I've seen a hawk. Oftentimes I think I see one, and it's just another one of those giant black crow things. Yesterday I was on my way to Coffee Training-(for my new job which I will post about when I start), and a hawk flew right in front of and over my car. Thank you for the symbolism of courage, Hawk. I've missed you.

Also yesterday I saw a gentleman at the Farmer's Market in the aisle next to me, purchasing a lot of meat. On the back of his jacket was the name of an International Organization, with whom I have corresponded with regarding Cooking Classes. I spoke with a man well before Christmas, and turns out they have guest chefs teach cooking classes. Just for fun I thought I'd see if this was the same man I had corresponded with in the past. Crazy. It was. We shook hands, chatted a bit, and once again I was reminded that THERE ARE NO COINCIDENCES. I took the chance, introduced myself to a stranger, and he was not a stranger.

As I left the Farmer's Market, my car battery was dead. I was reminded again that I am not in control. My wonderful family came to rescue me, and magical husband had a new battery in my car before bed. Thanks, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment