Sunday, January 2, 2011

Here I come, 2011

Our New Year's Day Chili Open House was wonderful. Not much chili left at the end of the day, which was amazing to me since I thought I cooked enough for 90 people. We only had 48 adults and 15 kids, but some of those kids pounded some chili! So I just made a big pot of turkey noodle soup, and Jason came in from taking down the Christmas lights and said, "What? You're cooking again??". Yup. Got a family to feed... always cooking something.

Tonight we will create a Family Dream Board. My friend (and spiritual director deacon) Kathy told me about dream boards this time last year. I made one and it was really great to see what came to fruition already in one year. So we'll do one as a family tonight and we'll update it every New Year. Looking forward to what the kids will add....

No comments:

Post a Comment