Sunday, January 2, 2011

Summary of 2010

Wow. 2010 went by lightning fast. Here's what happened in 2010- that I can remember, anyway. I left my job of 16 years. Started and completed my degree in Culinary Skills from the International Culinary School at AIA. Catered a few jobs of my own. Helped Chef Hewett with his catering company. Started Leaf and Loaf, LLC... and became a granola baking machine. Sold 45 pounds of granola in my first go at it... with reorders and requests for another bake this month. Met sooo many great people and became closer to so many. Thank you to everyone- and you know who you are- who have made this past year possible. Thank you to my old bosses for giving me the support to "make a move"- I am forever grateful. I am so happy in this new life of mine, it's amazing.

Thank you, Jason, for "adapting" with me and all the changes we've thrown at one another and our family. But we made it through. We're a GREAT team and I couldn't have done any of this without you. i love you.

So... what will 2011 bring? Let's see!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear things are working out for you!!! Keep it up - it only gets more exciting and interesting!

    ReplyDelete