Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Long Time...

A friend mentioned to me today that they wondered if I was doing OK. They hadn't seen a new post on my blog in a while. I didn't realize until just now how long it has been. There are very good things happening in my Journey. It is not time for me to publicly post those things, but the time is getting closer and more comfortable for me to be able to do that. My brain and body needed a rest, and so I took a break from thinking for a little while.

Yesterday my family and I packed a lunch and went on a 3 mile hike. It was glorious. The weather was bizarre. Rain, sun, warmth, cold, all within the span of minutes. It was fantastic to be outside with my family, eating lunch in a giant, sunny field and watching my kids make a house out of sticks, rocks and grass. A perfect day.

Tomorrow is another big day. I'll post again soon.

Thanks to all who are following my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment