Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dream

I have always had a dream to XXXXXXX. (I'll tell you more later about that.) I have been working towards a plan to fulfill that dream, and last night thought that might be put on hold. This morning my parents called and said they supported this dream and I should go for it and stop waiting. They are what is making this possible. I got off the phone with them went for a great walk in the woods and came home to a little hawk sitting on my lawn. So I sit and watch. Then I realize he's caught something and he flies away with what looked like a little mole in his beak. That hawk is me today. I'm going to grab life by the back of the neck and do something great with it.

2 comments:

  1. Sue,
    You are an amazing and wonderful daughter and you have made your parents very, very, proud.
    We support you on your new journey!
    With all our love,
    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, when is your next post????

    ReplyDelete