Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Live. Love. Laugh.


**FYI- this is not an upbeat entry, as they usually are.**

Today on the way home from playing in the kitchen I saw a Hawk being attacked by three crows. I saw two motorcycles who had obviously been in a bad accident- on the back of a tow truck. There was only one person nearby, and he was sitting in the grass staring at the ground. Once again, these things are reminders that I should live life fully. There are so many things in life that can get us down if we let them. Be positive and look at all the greatness around us.

I took the kids to buy them each something today. We've been saying for a while now that we can't do a lot of things because we don't have a lot of money. Well, today Eva picked out earrings and Owen picked out a watch. I told them I bought them these things for no reason at all because we should live life having as much fun as we possibly can, because we never know when we'll be called to Heaven.

One of my very best college buddies passed a week ago to brain cancer. Tonight I read letters that his wife and two daughters wrote to him- saying goodbye to him. I also watched a video his wife put together of photos and I just bawled my eyes out. He was a wonderful person. We did everything together in college, all day long. Why was it his time? Everything happens for a reason, right? I'm thankful that they all had a chance to say goodbye, as some do not.

Anyway, remember to Live, Love, Laugh, Hug, Smile, Give and Receive Gracefully. We never know when it will be our time.

Peace to the Bryan family and others who have lost loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment