Sunday, March 27, 2011

One Year Anniversary

Today is the ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY of my new path. One year ago, with the support of my family, friends and co-workers, I was off on a new path that was completely unclear to me. Here I am one year later with a Diploma in Culinary Skills and a wonderfully fun job playing in a kitchen where I can see new people every day, greet our regular customers and create yummy things for them to eat.

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU goes out to my amazingly supportive husband, Jason.. and also to my good friend Sharon Parisi for leading a Sunday School class that made me realize if I had a year to live I would not want to live the way I was currently living. Sharon, you know you have been an amazing inspiration to me. I wish you peace and comfort and all the hugs I can send your way.

Thank you to everyone else- even though many of you thought we were crazy and worried about us as we made some really insane and conscious decisions to take the tough road instead of the well-paved one. I knew it would all work out and it has. Thanks for sticking with us and supporting us in many, many ways.

Thank you and I love you all!!!

Peace,

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! May life continue to bring you many, many blessings!

    ReplyDelete