Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Dream and Do It. DO IT!

A friend of mine recently began a new path in his life. He knew he needed a change but didn't know what he wanted to do. Sort of close to retirement, he was given a package when his company was acquired. This was the best thing that could have ever happened to him.

He was telling me that he was seeing my Hawk, and I told him that was HIS Hawk. Every week has another Hawk story for me. I love it.

If you are not happy where you are- in life, work or wherever you are, find your Hawk and make changes so that you can be HAPPY. You'll never know what you can do if you don't try.

1 comment:

  1. That "friend" is me (Peter) and I am in Italy for three weeks in pursuit of inspiration. It's be great watching Sue and her family on their journey. Sue has been an inspiration in faith over the past year.

    She's right, I have been telling her I was seeing her Hawk. In Sicily, at the Olive Groves I saw the Hawk. In Urbino, on top of a hill I saw the Hawk and then again on while stopping in San Marino. I'm starting on "My" Journey to Something Bigger and couldn't be more excited.

    ReplyDelete