Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day Feast and Gratitude

Gratitude. That is the first word that comes to mind when I think of Christmas Day yesterday. My home was filled with family and great food and a warm fire and lots of love. I am very grateful to have had everyone and to be able to cook for everyone. When they got here I told them that I had a lot of food and they needed to pace themselves. Most of us made it through the day. Some couldn't make it through the pasta round.

•salad•marinated mushrooms•roasted red peppers•kalamata olives•artichoke hearts•white bean hummus with basil•gorgonzola torte with hazelnuts and cranberries•pita chips with garlic and parmesan cheese•pretzel crisps•spicy crab dip•marinated baby octopus salad with squid tubes•CIOPPINI with mahi mahi, clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp, squid tubes•HOT CRUSTY BREAD•spaghetti with white wine and clam sauce,•WARM gingerbread with fresh homemade whipped cream•coffee

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment