Tuesday, September 14, 2010

SOUPER JENNY IS AWESOME!

So I finally got to Souper Jenny's for lunch with a few friends. The food is fabulous. Fresh, tasty and just wonderful. I had the turkey chili and the Greek Salad and a Pretzel Roll. They were all just perfect!!

I introduced myself to the cheerful Jenny herself and asked her if I could take a photo with her. (I have her permission to put this on my blog- she said she had read my blog!) The reason for this photo, and for others like it, is so that I can continue to see myself with those that I have immense respect for, and to literally visualize myself with successful business/restaurant owners. I am finding specifically that women in the industry and those with spouses/families are a great inspiration. This shows me that it can all work as one harmonious life for me.

Thanks, Jenny! It was great to meet you and your place is comfy, restful and delicious! Maybe you can come to my "restaurant" for lunch in two weeks!!

2 comments:

  1. You are Awesome!! I cannot wait to have you cook for me and Dad. Pastries included without any calories.
    LUV YA,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold on... your "restaurant" in two weeks! Tell us more.

    ReplyDelete