Sunday, May 16, 2010

MUST Ministries Fundraiser

Jason and I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the MUST Ministries Fundraising Dinner/Auction last night. Formal attire and everything! Thank you, M's. My guess is there were about 1,500 people there in the giant ballroom in a fancy shmancy hotel. Two folks from MUST not only recognized me, but knew that I was the PB&J drive person. How wonderful to be remembered like that. I felt pretty special.

While we are not in a position to have bid on anything, the M.C. was absolutely hysterical and the folks at our table (invited by the sponsors of the table from St. Catherine's) had a great time. We talked about a sandwich making party for adults and we'll roll in the 500 decorated lunch bags into the mix. I've started the ball rolling on getting space at church to decorate some bags.

What a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment