Saturday, February 25, 2012

What a WEEK!!!



And so my Journey continues.
In the past six days I have:

* I was interviewed for an online radio show for The Better You Project
(the link is long, so copy and paste it)
http://podroom.a2zen.fm/podcasts/the-better-you-project-with-eric-and-susan/the-better-you-project-highlights-sue-snape-of-lea

* I built my new web site for Leaf and Loaf, LLC
(Work still needs to be done, but it's up and live! Just need to square away PayPal for online ordering of Nutty 'Nola)
www.leafandloaf.com

* Presented myself for the Top Chef Casting Call in Atlanta which required a lot of work- I completed a 3.5 minute video about myself and a very long application to present in person today.

There are no coincidences, but here's one, anyway. The Top Chef application says to get your passport ready. I had already sent mine in for renewal, and when I got home from the Top Chef Casting Call today, guess what was in the mailbox?? YUP!!!! My passport!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment